Harrison's High Potency Fine 25lb
Year-round formula for Conures, Lories, Quakers, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Doves and other small to medium parrots.
- Conversion: All birds should start out and remain on High Potency Formula for a period of at least 6 months.
- Special needs: For birds that are molting, overweight, underweight, particularly active, housed in a cold climate, recovering from an illness or affected by liver or kidney disease.
- Weaning Birds: Feed High Potency Formula for at least 6-9 months.
- Breeding Birds: Birds should be fed High Potency Formula 1-2 months prior to the breeding period and until chicks are weaned or for at least six months before resuming Adult Lifetime Formula. The amount of supplemental certified organic vegetables and fruits may be increased until the chicks are weaned. For each 2 Tbs (20 g) formula, add ½ Tbs (5 g) certified organic peanuts or almonds and 1Tbs (10 g) certified organic sunflower seeds
- to help reduce waste, feed as distinct meals.
- birds may eat all they want, but use the table pictured as a guideline.